To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Window Filters
From: doctorc8@stout.entertain.com (Henry Chu)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 07:07:40 -0700

>Now my question is -- was the window glass single or multi-coated?  Was it
>perchance made by Hoya or even B+W?  Maybe I'll carry around a pane of dirty
>window glass from now on. :-)
>
>Michael

Michael,

I'm quite sure the "filter" you used is much improved over those that I use
when trying to shoot through airplane windows.  Those usually consist of at
least two highly scratched pieces of plastic.  Talk about loss of contrast!
However, just as in your situation, if I did not press the shutter, I
would not have any image.