To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica's USA price list
From: Jack Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 13:55:08 -0500

Bill wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> If Leica doesn't want to publish a price list, well, that's Okay.  Why
> don't we as a group keep our own price list.  This could be done by
> checking Shutterbug, and sending CONFIDENTIAL PRICE REQUESTS to
> selected dealers.  The dealer could elect to have his name published by
> the price if he wished.  Prices could be expressed as a range, or list
> price and street price.  I think it would also be quite interesting to
> include some dealers in Europe and Asia in the price survey.
>
> Regards,
> Bill Erfurth

HEY! GANG!!!

	I have an "association" with one of the biggest Leica dealers in the
Midwest...right here in lil' 'ole' Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA. I'll be happy to keep you
guys (and gals) abreast of the Leica prices (from a dealer's standpoint, if you will...

	For example, starting in a month or two, there are going to be some serious
sales on NEW R-7 cameras...about $1500 for a NEW body. The Germans are apparently trying
to get rid of some inventory. At any rate, I will keep you posted...

And if you have any questions, you can cyberally holler at me...I'm used to it!

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA