To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leitz Canadian Plant
From: "Pieter Wenk" <pieter.wenk@span.ch>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 23:51:41 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <spab0043@mail.span.ch>

Hello Bob:

I do not know, wether Leitz is still keeping up their Canadian
production facilities, but no doubt some other members of the list
will know this.

Otherwise, living in Switzerland I can find it out....just a call to
Heerbrugg.

I assume Leitz Germany has their own WEB-Page, but I must admit till
now, I never tried to find it out....

Regards/Pieter

Best regards/Pieter Wenk - Mfg's Representatives/Brokers
E-Mail pieter.wenk@span.ch  Phone 041/21/921 61 45
Fax 041/21/922 15 81  Vevey/Switzerland

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the
abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide
enough for those who have little."

--Franklin D. Roosevelt 1937

Replied: 22 Jul 96 18:01