To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: The Leica FortéSender : owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 07:14:37 -0400

At 03:17 PM 7/23/96 -0700, Roger Beamon wrote:

>Now, just calm down and tell me how I'm wrong. This is going to be as tough
>as the auto issue, but, at least, it'll be on topic.

Well, Roger, the EARLY F's were well built but the breed suffered from some
construction compromises as production lengthened into the later 1960's.  In
any event, the "how" is simple:  the next time there's a swap meet in your
area, attend and actually do a side-by-side on an R6 and F.  Don't rely on
memory, but do it over.  The F is a fine camea -- but the fit-and-finish of
the R6 is distinctly better.  I've done this within the past month.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Jack Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com> (Re: The Leica FortéSender : owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us)