To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: G-1
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 22:49:26 -0700

At 06:45 AM 7/27/96 +0800, you wrote:

>Pity Leica does not presently produce something equivalent to the Contax
>Hologon.

I heard somewhere that there is a place in Germany that will transplant the
Hologon to the M6. Now that would be a treasure! But then, it probably costs
more than the G-1 body to do it. So what's another tiny body on the back of
such a lens. No bid deal. I could see that lens in my future, if I continue
to need wide lenses like that.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass (OR) Daily Courier
NPPA Region 11 JIB chair

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.