To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #149
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 10:10:18 -0400

At 12:01 AM 05/08/96 -0700, you wrote:

>From: Afterswift@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 08:15:38 -0400
>Subject: Exakta
>
>Back in the 60s my first reflex was an East German SLR called the
Exakta...... <snip>

>Bob Rosen

Unlike Mr. Beamon, I enjoyed your thoughts on Exakta cameras.  I owned one
briefly back in the early '60s.  I also find that musings on the industry,
camera types, personal experiences etc, all contribute to my enjoyment and
appreciation of photography.  Yes, this IS the Leica list, but lets not be
so parochial as to exclude other topics of discourse.

Mr. Beamon may have decided to stick his fingers in his ears, but I welcome
your continued contribution.

Michael

Replies: Reply from Michael Gardner <mikeg@neca.com> (Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #149)