To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: R lens cam conv
From: Reg Ronaldson <reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 14:03:21 +0100

Subscribers, particularly in UK, may be interested in costs of having
2 cam lenses converted to 3 cam for use on a Leica R4. I took my
lenses (3) to Leica Camera Ltd at Milton Keynes on 19th June and two
of them were received back today 8th August. One has had to go to
Germany for conversion. All prices are in UK pounds.

Elmarit R 35/f2.8 Labour 40.50 Parts(new stop & shield) 35.48

Elmarit R 90/f2.8 Labour 40.50 Parts(new diaphragm selector & cam) 64.81

So not too bad price-wise or time-wise.

--
Reg Ronaldson           (reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk)
                            Norwich,Norfolk,England