To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 35MM 3.5 Summaron wanted
From: "Maurice Hamoy" <mhamoy@internet.spco.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 15:08:30 PST
Encoding: 12 Text

     I am setting up my first Leica TM system, and have a 3C converted to
     3F, and a really nice Summicron 2.0 normal lens.

     I have arranged to purchase a 90 MM ELMAR from a list-member, and now
     would like to see if one of you has a wide-angle lens you would want
     to sell.  I am hoping to get a really good condition 35MM 3.5
     Summaron.

     Please write if you have one you are willing to sell.

     Maurice Hamoy
     mhamoy@spco.com