To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #160
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 07:03:17 PST

** Reply to note from Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com> Sat, 17 Aug 1996 08:54:31 -0400

> I have no experience with current Minolta cameras, but have very fond
> memories of my SRTs and XK.

Built like bricks. The XK would have made a good paltform for the Leica R
series. Who knows these inscrutable camera people. I can only assume many
of them use their cameras on vacation. I had one Leica repairman tell me
he use Bronicas and had given up Leicas.

If I had been the director of Leica USA and one of my employee's did
that, no Christmas bonus! <g>

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR