To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Russar Comments
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 23:08:52 -0400

First, I have no trouble metering with mine on my M6.  I've shot a fair
amount and haven't had a problem.  The M6 metering is on the "spot" on the
curtain and this is relatively central to the image formed by the lens.

Second, I've never heard of a VF which wouldn't fit an accessory shoe, but
Russian QA being what it is ...

Third, Bob Pins has a 4/21 Super-Angulon rear bayonet cap, Leitz 14042, Mint
in box, for $14.95 in his current price list, received today.  For those
wishing to put their Russar onto an M adapter and leaving it there, this is
the ticket.  He can be reached at 201/784-1444 or by FAX at 201/784-2040.
Make sure and tell him I said "hi"!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!