To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, mfd@exeter.ac.uk, rollei@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
From: Douglas McLernon <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 08:21:52 +0100 (BST)

My normal B&W film is FP4 but it's speed is such that I use it mostly for MF
work on a tripod. When T-Max first came out I tried it with the T-Max
developer. The grain was tight but the film  produced too much contrast  for
my tastes. Someone out there mentioned D-76 at 1 to 1 and I have since tried
that with better results. Last week I bought two dozen rolls in 35mm a month
out of date for a quarter the price and plan to experiment. I am now going
to try it at 1 to 3 ratio and think  somewhere between 14 to 16 minutes
would be about right at 20C (68F).
Any experience on this?
Has anyone mixed up a batch of D-23 and tried the two bath process with
T-Max? Is there another sight that deals with B&W processing?

Doug
Dr. Douglas McLernon, Department of Economics,Trinity College,Dublin 2.IRELAND
<Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
The above is also  forwarded to my home, personal E-mail to:<dmcl@iol.ie>

Replies: Reply from Stephen Sherman <ssherman@shermanphoto.com> (Re: TMAX 100)