To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Russian 35/2.8 alloy lens worth servicing?
From: "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 20:22:17 +0100

My recently purchased Russian LTM 35/2.8 needs the rf cam adjusted simce
it registers the infinity setting as out of focus when used on a camera
known to be correctly set. This lens is extremely light and appears to
be made out of some light alloy. Would someone with some experience of
Russian lenses like to suggest whether I a] get this one adjusted or b]
get rid of it and look for another made out of something a bit more
solid (assuming that such exists)?
--
joe b.