To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: FED5 Quality
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996 06:33:12 -0600

Marc,

I am curious about FED5 quality. Is it worth considering if I can find one
in Europe? I do not know anything about the camera. What kind of a
viewfinder does it have? Are the speeds reliable?

Anyway, FED stands for Feliks Dzierzynski, the founder of Cheka, the
predecessor of KGB. I am surprised that this name is still in use!

Best regards,

Chris

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net> (Re: FED5 Quality)