To: leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Leica Web Site
From: ATANOVIC <ATANOVIC@genre.com>
Date: 19 Sep 96 18:11:13

Very nice effort, I'd say.  I wonder if it's significant that the Winder-M is
no longer listed among M accesories?  Also, no mention anywhere of the Focomat
V35 enlarger system.  I hope that doesn't bode ill...

I see that the 35mm Asph and the 50mm Summilux are available in silver chrome
now, and that Leica is finally making silver chrome filters to match.

Adrian Tanovic
Tokyo