To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Web Site
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 07:21:01 -0400

At 06:11 PM 9/19/96, Adrian Tanovic wrote:
>I wonder if it's significant that the Winder-M is no longer listed among M
>accesories?  Also, no mention anywhere of the Focomat V35 enlarger system.
I >hope that doesn't bode ill...

I just received a stack of literature from Leica USA which included both the
Winder M and the V35.  I discussed the Winder M with Niels Thorsen at Leica
on the phone within the past month.  They are both apparently still
available, at least in the US.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!