To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Adapter 42mm to Leica R bajonet
From: jredfern@ftn.net (J. Redfern)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 96 19:02 EDT

>Marc,
>
>How can the Soviets be clever? Please think about this one.
>
>The word Soviet means an assembly. The Japanese tend to do things by
>consensus. The Soviets did things this way only in theory. In practice, they
>had the cult of personality.
>
>Chris

Oh, Puh-leeeeze!!!!!
Is this pedantic attitude really necessary? I think Marc explained very
well why he thought the soviets clever and as far as I read, it had nothing
directly to do with politics.
        Chris, if you want to drag a soapbox into my mail box then at least
make sure it's of sturdy construction and somewhat relevant to the thread.
Thank you,
J.Redfern ( who is also of eastern european stock but hasn't felt the need
to scream about it)