To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M4-2
From: "Michael L. Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:32:10 -0700

Eric Welch wrote:

>  Shot all my assignements with the M6 and 35 and R7
> and 24 Elmarit. The difference between them and the Canon stuff was
> dramatic. Our scanner person says she knows when I'm shooting Leica because
> the scans come out much better! And this from a Nikon person who is in
> reality a fine art shooter (nudes mostly), and only part time at the paper.
>
> ===========
> Eric Welch
> Grants Pass, OR
>
> Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.
Hi Eric,
This is great user information.  Can you describe your assignments that
you shot with the Leicas? In terms of
technical requirements; i.e. type of film, did you need to do fill flash
and in what sense are the scans better?  Sharper, more contrast, more
saturated? As a user, always interested in this sort of info.
Thanks in advance, Mike Gardner