To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica CL with 40mm
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 11:18:13 -0400

Eric (Welch),

Then both Newton and I are both off the wall, because I use a Leica CL with
the 40mm in my mix of equipment. The combo never disappointed me. It permits
me to travel light with professional equipment and results.

I have a gut feeling that compact professional RFs will become staples. Sure,
the CL bears the Leica rebarbative nature re loading because of its take up
spool and separate back, but it's a lot easier to handle than the M's. I can
work very fast with it now. But this little blackbird can fly!

Bob Rosen