To: "'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: RE: Leica CL prices
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@isdn.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 01:23:54 -0500

Hi.  As a new subscriber to this list, I am happy to see the talk about CLs and CLEs.   A couple summers ago I purchased my first Leica (a CL).  I've always been interested in Leicas and have used by husband's M2-R from time to time, but I was thankful to learn of the CL with its built-in light meter.  A boon for me,  for sure.  Anyway---since others have asked about prices for CLs, I thought I'd ask what you think a MINT condition CL w/40mm Summicron and 90mm Elmar lenses, leather cases and manal should run now.  I purchased my "set" (I'm the second owner of this camera/lenses) at Shutan Photo  (Chicago) in June 1994.    Just curious.....I don't wish to sell--just want to know if I paid high or low for mine.  Love this camera.

Thanks,
Kim Sherman
Nashville, TN