To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Light meters
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 18:20:44 -0400

Hmm... I've seen several different meters marketed by Leitz and others for
use in the accessory shoe. The Leica meter III is an example of a good,
small unit. None of the ones I'm aware of couple to the shutter speed dial.
Since the shutter speed dial of TM Leicas rotates when the shutter is
tripped, it you would be a rather complicated mechanism.

kw

----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>