To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Horror Stories
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 12:55:41 -0400

At 10:16 AM 10/4/96 -0400, Brian Levy, J.D. wrote:

>I'm sorry. Guess I should have elaborated. First of all it is ALL heresay,

Wow!  For an educated guy, Brian, you keep us all guessing.  Do you mean it
is HERESY to suggest that Leica EVER makes mistakes?  (It is, but it is a
lapse we all commit, from time to time.)  Or do you mean your knowledge
derives from HEARSAY, the attorney's term for third-party statements?  I'd
gather the latter, but I sort of like the religious rectitude of the first ...

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!