To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Emotive lenses
From: dmorton@cix.compulink.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 96 05:46 BST-1
Cc: dmorton@cix.compulink.co.uk

From: MaryRobin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 00:43:06 -0400
To: ANGLICAN@american.edu
Subject: Re: Feline prayer request
Sender: owner-anglican@american.edu

Susan,
My best kitty prayers for Kurt cat -- we'll include him in our intercessions
tomorrow morning at Trinity's Blessing of the Animals.  Diabetes is a tricky
thing to deal with no matter what critter it afflicts!  My prayers for you,
too, as you seek the right dosages for him.

Mary Sicilia
Portland, OR -- where we will also be celebrating Holy Smoke's first year
anniversary as the Trinity Cathedral cat -- thank God!

ERICAN.EDU Fri Oct  4 21:52:30 1996