To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Value of Lost Equip.
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 11:00:28 -0600 (MDT)

I've gone blind reading Shutterbug ads looking for equipment similar to that
which I've lost. I'm faced with calculating a replacement value for each
item.  My method has been to take all examples and calculate an average
price. Does this fly with insurance companies? Anyone ever have such an
experience? Any suggetions for finding more prices (the larger the sample
the better the numbers)?

ben.holmes

Replies: Reply from George Huczek <ghuczek@gdipa.Unibase.COM> (Re: Value of Lost Equip.)