To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE
From: Christopher Hoover <cdhoover@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 1996 14:17:11 -0800

Bert Keuken wrote:

> I'm 30 and have been using Leica M since I was 25. I started with an M4
> plus 35mm Summaron. Now I own an M6 plus 28/35/90 lenses.
>
> Bert

Just poking fun at my "elders" in the group (from whom I am learning
much). Just as an earlier post mentioned, I don't know people locally
who use these cameras (maybe 1 or 2). It's a pretty small group. And
Leica doesn't advertise much in the states, so most of us have learned
about the system from books and from talking to fellow users. That's why
these groups have been so helpful to me over the last five years
(rec.photo.*, the AOL Leica forum, and this group--to which I subscribed
only last week). I'm very anxious to get an M6 sometime from everything
I've read about it; and I think I'm beginning to understand which types
of photography are better suited to the rangefinder system.

cdh
cdhoover@pacbell.net

Replies: Reply from Donny Levan <levandon@cps.acast.nova.edu> (Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE)
Message from cdhoover@pacbell.net (Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE)