To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: AGE
From: eenitka@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 1996 16:28:51 -0700

I'm 42 and have rekindled my interest in photography after the passing
of my father who originally started me many years ago.  He gave me a
IIIc and a IIIf years ago and I foolishly traded them by mail to one
of the NY outfits for a Minolta SLR (this too was a 'mugging' of sorts - the old scam of
'your equipment isn't as good as you said so we can't give you very much for it!')
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't regret that one.  As I've gotten
older and more financially secure there are still things that I can't have - like a
mercedes, etc. but I am lucky that I gave into my lust for the Leica.

Ernie Nitka