To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor...
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 14:17:52 -0400

I must disagree on this one. My 28 Elmarit (48mm front; makes it a version
II?) is a fine, sharp lens.

The F5.6  28 screw mount is no slouch either (not as good as the above) and
is easily used via an adapter.

kw

>If you own a Summicron-M 35 mm, don't sell it (you will be sorry).
>For a 28 mm: the previous (3rd) version is supposed to be pretty good (I
>have one, it's a fine lens though I don't use it that often), the latest
>version is said to be better. Don't bother with earlier 28 mm lenses.
>
>Bert

----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423