To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #217
From: "PAUL COLLURA" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 12:58:02 -0400

Gerald,
The new 80-200/f4 zoom is one of the finest lenses in the Leica R line up.
Color Foto rated it as outstanding and within a hare's breath of the $6000
70-180mm/2.8 zoom which is their finest zoom lens.  Buy it and be happy.
I'm getting one if I can get a decent trade or private sale for my older
design 80-200/4 zoom.

Paul Collura
pcollura@epix.net