To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Lowe or Sundog ? Or alternatives ?
From: JayPax@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 00:11:25 -0400

<< I have what I think is a 'fanny pack' (this, incidentally, has a rather
 unfortunate translation into UK English, where persons of a male
 persuasion are not normally possessed of fannys) which I used with my
 Canonette GIII, but it's only just large enough for a III body, lens and
 a few films, and I'd like one just a bit bigger, so I could take one or
 two additional lenses.

 The trouble is that anything significantly larger, and with adequate
 padding, seems to say "HELLO EVERYONE, I'M A CAMERA BAG!", and - after
 the recent experiences of our friend with the muggers - that's not
 something I find acceptable. >>

David:

I believe the advantage of the fanny pack is that it is more difficult for a
thief to relieve you of it....at least in my case, he would have to take the
"fanny" as well.  If he is man enough to carry mine off......well, he can
have the camera!

Jay P.

JayPax@aol.com