To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Mugging (or beating a dead horse)
From: Daniel Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:34:45 -0400

At 07:32 AM 10/10/96 +0000, you wrote:
>I am totally on your side Mr Ward.this should be a place for friendly
>people that like to talk about our hobby and  experiences, And you are
>rigth I have been tempted to quit the list. I like very much your
>posts.Thanks
>Jose Luis Gonzalez
>jlg@redestb.es

I think that there was no problem with the original posting.  If anyone had
a problem with particulars of the post that were off topic, then they should
have emailed the poster directly.  In fact, this should apply to all posts
to this group.

Dan Cardish  <dcardish@spherenet.com>
                        <http://www.spherenet.com/dcardish/photo.htm>