To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Swap
From: jredfern@ftn.net (J. Redfern)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:06:27 -0500

>However, if someone wants to set up a buy/sell list on LUG, more power to
>'em.  Just limit the postings to, say, once a week and clearly label them as
>such, and those who don't choose to read them can simply delete the entire
>message unread.
>
>Marc

Hmmm...if only this could be the case. I think from past experience of this
list that such efforts and courtesy might be a little too much to hope for.
There is a sizable chunk of the community who are a little too snappy with
those hot keys to actually make the effort to ensure a message is sent with
a relevant header.
(Are you taking notes those of you in digest mode?)