To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Swap
From: MBell@mail.utexas.edu (Michael Bell)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:43:12 -0500

I would really like to see some sort of trade/buy/sell thing set up.  As a
broke Leica junkie I need all the bargains I can find.

The main reason I would prefer dealing with someone on this list, rather
than the rec.photo.marketplace, is on this list there is more of a sense of
community.  I would feel much more comfortable dealing with someone from
this list.  I would be much less afraid of getting ripped off.

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu