To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Which camera to buy?
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 14:49:01 -0400

I have an M6, M4 and M2 and use the M2 more than the others. I think it is
because of the simple, uncluttered viewfinder. It has lines for the 35, 50
and 90mm lenes but only one set of lines is visible at a time. I find it
less distracting.

The M6 is great when I don't want to be bothered with with carrying a
separate meter. The M4 has the finest undefinable "feel" of the three.

KW

----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>