To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 135mm Focal Length
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 15:39:29 -0400

Chris

Your likes and dislikes do NOT define either photography or the usefulness
of an RF system.  I regularly use 135mm on both my M6 and IIIc and have no
difficulty whatever doing so.  I also use a VISO on both for longer focal
lengths, though I admit it is more difficult for me to use reflex focusing
than RF.

I also regularly use a 50mm normal lens.  Rarely, I use a 35mm lens.  Quite
rarely, a 28mm or 20mm.  Probably three-quarters of my photography is with
50mm, 90mm or 135mm, and one-quarter with 35mm or wider.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!