Subject: Re: The sale!
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 22:01:05 -0700 (MST)

>OH OH!
>
>Maybe we could nip this in the bud before it gets into a flame session. If
>there are problems with what occurred, take it to private e-mail and let the
>rest of us not endure it. PLEASE!!!!
>Brian Levy, J.D.
>Toronto, Ont.
>dlevy@worldy.com

The whole blasted transaction, or lack of it, should have been done
privately. The principals, for some strange reason, chose to do it publicly.
Dumb!
- --
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                          Leica Historical Society Of America
                          INTERNET:  beamon@primenet.com