Subject: Re: 135mm Focal Length Was Re: Leica CLs & other compact range
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 18:01:42 -0700 (MST)

>The M camera feels like "born with a 50 mm" for me.

The M6, to me, feels best with the 35mm. Though I do not yet own an M3,
whenever I've played with someone else's, the 50mm seems perfect for it.

<snip>

>But aren't
>there more things which are "the same" for a whole life - and never
>become boring?

Absolutely, Hubert. How about a good wife?
- --
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                          Leica Historical Society Of America
                          INTERNET:  beamon@primenet.com