Subject: Re: stupid editing in messages
From: "Michael L. Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 19:54:01 -0700

Jack Campin wrote:

... if posters would take a more responsible attitude
> to editing and set their mail software up correctly.  I am on several mailing
> lists and this one is by far the worst in this respect.
>
> > jack@purr.demon.co.uk  -  Jack Campin, 2 Haddington Place, Edinburgh EH7 4AE

Boy, this getting to be just like the Old Wild West.  The smoke has
barely cleared from the last blazing guns and now a new battle looms on
the horizon.  Jack, why not put the flamethrower down and come along
quietly.  Seriously, you make a good point.  Maybe we can all be a
little
more careful to only quote enough to maintain a sense of the thread and
make the list easier to follow. Now, back to the Leicas!
Mike Gardner

horizon