Subject: THE NATURAL IMAGE
From: "Christopher W. Morrow" <CMO1@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 08:57:22 EST

10/22

Greetings,

I started out answering everyone individually, then I started
developing carpal tunnel syndrome, so decided to do a
"broadcast" letter about THE NATURAL IMAGE.

THE NATURAL IMAGE
Lepp & Associates
P.O. Box 6240
Los Osos, CA  93412

805/528-7385 phone
805/528-7387 fax

9am-5pm Pacific time

$20/yr
$35/two yrs

I've never met George Lepp, and I don't hold it against him that
he switched from Nikon to Canon equipment (mostly), but THE
NATURAL IMAGE is an excellent publication. There are no ads, so
he and his associates can't show bias because of those con-
siderations.

Most equipment discussions center around Nikon and Canon SLRs, but
other brands are brought into test and reviews when appropriate.
I don't remember ever reading anything on rangefinders, but then
what is there to compare to the Leica M's :). Film tests are also
heavily covered (George was one of Kodak's field testers for the
new Ektachrome 100S and 100SW films).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Chris Morrow