Subject: Table of contents for Digest
From: Daniel Eustaquio <de_dg@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 06:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

Continuing with the thought of making efficient use of one's time with all
the lists we all subscribe to, I've noticed that many other Digests have a
table of contents at the beginning (eg the Nikon users digest). A subscriber
can quickly scan the subjects of the messages contributed that day, and
search for and read only those which are of interest (if none, then just
press Delete right away).

To whomever maintains this list: couldn't you find a way for us to have such
a TOC in our digest as well? It would be much appreciated. (Sorry for the
noise to all others, but I do not have the e-address of he/she who maintains
this list.)