Subject: Depth of field in M3?
From: "Juan F. Sanz Cervera" <jsanz@uv.es>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 18:07:58 +0100

My Hove Leica pocket guide says that after 1958 M3s were outfitted with two
notches in the rangefinder frame to allow determination of depth of field. I
have a late M3 and I can see the two notches in the rf frame when looking
through the viewfinder, but I have no idea how I could use them to estimate
the dof. Any assistance in this respect would be most welcome.

Regards,

     - Juan

                             Juan F. Sanz Cervera
                      Associate Professor of Chemistry