Subject: Re: Table of contents for Digest
From: Willem-Jan Markerink <w.j.markerink@a1.NL>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 21:34:23 +0000

On 23 Oct 96 at 10:31, Charles E. Love, Jr. wrote:

> For those who like the digest format, this is a great idea--I've appreciated
> it in the Medium Format Digest.  But it means a great deal of work for the
> person who maintains the list.  The MFD person actually does some cleaning
> up of the posts (e.g., getting rid of the garbage at the top) and has the
> power to end a thread (exercised once that I can remember in a year or so).
> On MFD, we all know who that person is, because his presence is definitely
> felt, and a lot of time is required of him.

Listproc creates a TOC by default, including the name of the author.
Not sure what software Brian uses, but considering he literally saw
the concept of email being born under his own hands, he might very
well be capable of adding it himself.
Providing of course he has the time to do this....which I
doubt....great minds never have time....;-))

- --
Bye,

     _/  _/ illem    _/     _/ an    _/  _/  _/ arkerink
                     _/_/_/

      The desire to understand
is sometimes far less intelligent than
     the inability to understand