Subject: Re: CLE Flash Compatibility & FX
From: James J Dempsey <jjd@k12-nis-2.bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:49:00 -0400

Steve Gandy <steve@cameraquest.com> writes:
> Trying to find out about CLE flash compatibility, I visited Craig
> Huxley's site in Australia.   He fowarded the question on an Austrialian
> Minolta users group, and came up with some great info.

Can you tell me the URL for this site?

Thanks,

                       --Jim Dempsey--
                         jjd@bbn.com
              http://frontdoor.bbn.com/users/jjd

P.S. I would have sent this directly to Mr. Gandy instead of the whole
list, except that the email address in his message
<steve@cameraquest.com> is rejected by cameraquest.com
(a.k.a. blackbird.jetlink.net) with a "User unknown".  I also tried
"gandy@cameraquest.com" and "sgandy@cameraquest.com".