Subject: CLE repair
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:20:17 +1100

<Can anyone suggest where I might get a CLE repaired other than Minolta?
Everything seems to work properly except the LED display is erratic when
I press down on the shutter button when the camera is in "A" mode.  The
display goes up and down and usually lights up above the 1000 mark.>

Dear Edward,

I have a CLE which has been jumping up and down its LED's for 5 years.
Minolta have not been prepared to look at fixing it, however I find that it
works fine as long as I keep the batteries new, and even after that the
exposures seem to be OK as the batteries go 'down'. Does this make sense?
What I mean is that the batteries have to be fully charged and any loss of
power sets off the problem

Alastair