Subject: CLE Repair
From: edwardk9@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Edward Kowaleski)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 20:35:07 -0400 (EDT)

Can anyone suggest where I might get a CLE repaired other than Minolta?
Everything seems to work properly except the LED display is erratic when
I press down on the shutter button when the camera is in "A" mode.  The
display goes up and down and usually lights up above the 1000 mark.

I sent it in to Minolta who replied in a form letter "Unrepairable-part
discontinued."  Does anyone have any suggestions as to weher I might get
the unit repaired?  Thanks for the help.  Ed Kowaleski