Subject: Most-Used Lenses
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 08:07:58 -0700

On my M camera, I use:

50mm/2.8 Elmar [60%]
35mm/2.0 Summicron [20%]
90mm/2.8 Tele-Elmarit [10%]
135mm/4.0 Elmar [2%]
50mm/2.0 Summicron [2%]

I also have a few lenses for the Visoflex, but play with them very
infrequently. Frankly, I find the Visoflex to be a real anachronism.

Recently, I bought the 14167 adapter for my Leicaflex SL2. It will replace
the Visoflex III, which is a plumber's joy.

I mostly use the 35mm lenses in Europe and indoors, where getting away from
the subject is a problem. Otherwise, it is the 50mm lens.

Best regards,

Chris