Subject: Re: Most-Used Lenses
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 12:48:57 -0500

At 08:07 AM 10/29/96 -0700, Chris Fortunko wrote:

>I also have a few lenses for the Visoflex, but play with them very
>infrequently. Frankly, I find the Visoflex to be a real anachronism.
>
>Recently, I bought the 14167 adapter for my Leicaflex SL2. It will replace
>the Visoflex III, which is a plumber's joy.

Chris

You're approaching this backwards.  The PLOOT/Viso I IS a 'plumber's
wonder';  the II/IIa/III are sleek, lean, and mean by comparison.  Spend a
couple of months using the older gear and you may appreciate the III a LOT
more.  I use mine regularly and love it.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!