Subject: Re: most used lens
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:59:51 -0700

Marc,

What you are saying is essentially right. However, the Bellows II also works
on the R cameras via the 14167 adapter. The R-system light meters are easier
to use than the M6/M5 light meters.

Personally, I find it easier to use the Leicaflex SL or SL2 with the
bellows. May be the mirror and ground glass in my Visoflex III are not up to
specification, but the image is better when viewed through the SL.

Best regards,

Chris