Subject: Hektor 135mm 4.5 Fungus
From: Arnold Don Abravanel <arniea@loop.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 09:06:12 PST

One of the two 135 Hektor 4.5 that I own has fungus. The
screw mount head was clean so I put it on the M. I also
noticed that M lens head is larger than the screw mount
although they are both the same characteristics. The lens
head on the M mount has fungus and that is why I
transferred. Will it work??

Is there a home remedy for clearing the fingus, or
should I just throw it away being that is not worth
anything or is too costly to clean it out. What do you
think.

Arnold Don Abravanel  03/11/96  09:03am

Alt E-mail:arniea@ibm.net

Stealing taglines?  Book him for "grand theft motto"!