Subject: Re: 32X WW Okular
From: banjo@mail.utexas.edu (John Huntsberger)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 19:43:29 -0600 (CST)

I didn't know there was a Questar list.  Would you give me the method for
contacting such?  I'd appreciate it.  However, if, like this Leica list,
there are so many messages per day that the time consumed is waring, I'm
not sure I'll subscribe.  But the curiosity and the sharing of information
is what keeps me around.  A perplexing situation for me.  John

John Huntsberger
4109 Sinclair Avenue
Austin, TX 78756-3524
512-458-9577