Subject: Re: A42 Lens Caps
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 08:19:40 -0500

At 10:05 PM 11/13/96 -0500, "Craig W. Shier" <shier@mail1.mnsinc.com> wrote:

>What bothers me about the plastic lens caps is the "fairly inexpensive
>(US$20 or so)".
>These are made out of the same stuff as the film canisters we throw away.
>I'm willing to pay $2.50 to allow for shipping and packaging.

Well, Craig, then buy the bloody company and you can bloody well charge what
you like.  In the meanwhile, why not check out your next camera swap-meet?
Generic A42 caps are readily available used in either metal or plastic --
probably for a buck or so each.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!