Subject: Re: Light, portable camera
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 21:48:47 -0500

At 09:00 AM 11/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>At 11:18 AM 11/15/96 -0800, Oddmund Garvik wrote:
>
>>I need a small, simple, and discrete in-pocket camera, which I can
>>always bring with me. I am a little fed up with *shoulder cameras* and
>>photobags. Even the M is too heavy for everyday use. I want a
>>point-and-shoot that gives me creative control as well as the ability to
>>take a brainless 1 second picture.

If the CL w/ 40mm isn't your cup of tea, I'd suggest a Minox ML. Its color
balance is close to that of Leica and the design was originally Leica's. The
company is even owned by Leica now. Like the Remington commercial, they
liked it so much, they bought the company.
Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com